Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Photoshoot with Lisa Warninger

Last Saturday the Ace was having Summer School classes about blogging, floral arranging, packing, and photography taught by some amazingly talented designers/bloggers.  You can imagine how excited I was, as this is all right up my alley.  I attended the photography session taught by the wonderful Lisa Warninger, check out her blog Urban Weeds:  Portland Street Style.  One of my favorites!
Overall, a really inspiring day with new photography tips and wonderful new people!

  
Special thanks to the lovely Lauren Hartmann for her Prop Styling, she also has a wonderful blog All Little Things We Do, which I am now a fan of.  Super cool gal.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this shot you took! And thanks for the shout out :). So lovely to meet you!

    xo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete